Wednesday, May 22, 2013


"The Standard Of Living In The Dominican Republic" 
In my Belief, the standard of living from my home country which is The Dominican Republic is very high. People from my country are not always complaining about their life situation compared to people from here. In my country people always look at the good side of everything no matter how hard the situation is they know that eventually it will pass. Another good point is that people from my country are always helping each other which we barely see here in the U.S. Even-thought  in some states from my country the employment rate is very low they always find a way to create jobs, especially for the poor people. A good example to explain my point of view is my personal experience: When I compare the life am living in this country to the one I had back home, I think that the one in my country was much better because even though here I have everything I want I feel like there's always something missing to make my life complete. But in contrast back in my country all I had was the essential things but my life was much better; for example, back in home country I didn't even have a computer nor a cellphone to communicate with my friends so we used to go to each others house in order to talk and gossip. Also people in here, all they do is work and try to make more money that sometimes they don't even have time for their family, but in my country people will always find a way to spend time with their loved ones because they don't care that much about the money. They know that family always goes over money.

No comments:

Post a Comment